2 years ago
I’ve created an Ansible playbook to deploy configpacks to Citrix ADC (previously Citrix NetScaler) using Ansible and Citrix ADM (previously Citrix NetScaler MAS). You add the configuration to the parameters and the playbook will add configpacks using the settings you’ve defined.
Still a lot to do with this one, for example updating the configpack when the parameters has changed in the playbook.
The playbook has been published to Azure DevOps and can be found here. The readme contains the latest information.
The playbook configures the following (as of this blog post):
- Identifies the current primary/active Citrix ADC (NetScaler)
- Locates the active nodes instanceId
- Identifies all Stylebooks on Citrix ADM
- Identifies what Stylebooks will be used
- Creates configpack if it isn’t already created
- Verifies that the configpack is deployed without any failures
Feel free to try it out and all feedback is welcome!