2 years ago
I’ve been working with Ansible more and more and been learning a lot. It’s so much fun but I also think it can help others out there with their projects. I’ve published a few blog posts regarding a few different parts of how I automate Citrix ADC (NetScaler) and Citrix ADM (NetScaler MAS), and will be holding a presentation about it at Citrix User Group Norway (CUGTech Autumn 2018) – I hope to see you there!
The blog posts I’ve published regarding this (so far) are:
- Deploy Citrix ADC to Azure using ARM Templates and Ansible
- Configure Citrix ADM using Ansible
- Configure Citrix ADC HA pair using Ansible and Citrix ADM
- Citrix ADC base configuration with Ansible and Citrix ADM
- Deploy Citrix ADM Stylebooks using Ansible
- Configure Stylebook configpacks using Ansible and Citrix ADM
I’ve learnt so much creating these playbooks and will continue to work on and perfect them. Most likely will be undergoing continuous improvement from now on! It will be great to talk about all of this next week, something I’m really looking forward to!
I hope to see at least a few of you out there test these playbooks and maybe even contribute to them or collaborate with me making them even better.
Vi erbjuder personlig rådgivning med författaren för 1400 SEK per timme. Anmäl ditt intresse i här så återkommer vi så snart vi kan.